2021 A Year in Review
This year is worth celebrating! Despite a raging pandemic, we've achieved a lot because of your love and support.
From V0.1.3 TO V0.4.0
Our incredible team of developers completely revamped the product UI, making it easier for users to find their way around while exponentially reducing the time to learn the software!
What's more? We launched real-time collaboration! Now, designers, clients and consultants can collaborate from anywhere in the world, and from any device to develop world-class architecture.
Are you thinking complex structures? With our powerful parametric edits, designers can create incredibly complex geometry. We also added autosave and sync capabilities and ultra-optimized the platform. Users can now design massive projects right from the web browser with negligible loss in performance!
And did we mention that you can now import both Revit and CAD files? You can also import accurate 3D terrains and sitemaps, and even perform climate studies.
That's not all!
Here's a quick summary of a few other milestones.
For our users, 2022 is going to be full of surprises. Here is a sneak preview of what's coming.
- Effortlessly switch between Massing and BIM, making concept design a breeze.
- Create parametric objects
- Create NURBS and splines for those other-worldly designs
- Advanced boolean operations
- Live link to Revit and something special
- Quick costing and BoQ
- Even more, features for sustainability analysis and climate studies